From the start Predictive Analytics World has been the place to discuss and share our common problems. These are your people – they understand your situation. Often rated the best session of all, sharing your problems with like-minded professionals is your path to answers and a stronger professional network. There will be two discussion rounds of 20 minutes each. So choose your two most burning topics and discuss with your colleagues.
– Finding, selecting and retaining data science talent with Richard Downes
– How to acquire new skills and develop professionally with Hassan ElHabbak
– Leveraging Auto-ML and other available packages and tools with Adam Blum
– Deploying analytic solutions to production environments with Yann Landrin-Schweitzer
– Tapping into third party data sources with Phil Winters
– Internet-based applications (e-commerce, media, etc) with Duncan Manhattan